- CBC News (May 20, 2014): Pavle did an interview with CBC’s Craig Norris on CBC’s Morning Edition. Listen to Pavle discuss tuning LEDs on CBC’s morning Edition.
- 610 CKTB (Bell Media) in St. Catharines (May 21, 2014): Pavle was a guest at “One on one with Kevin Jack” discussing |NanoLite and the future of lighting technology
TV Interviews and Reports
Print and Online Outlet Media
- CBC News (May 20, 2014): Waterloo chemist develops ‘holy grail’ LED lightbulb.
- Also featured in: Huffington Post, Vancouver Star, yahoo Canada, msn Canada, Canada Online News, World’s Daily News, World News, News British Columbia, News Maritimes, paNOW, NationsRoot, Airing News
Science and Engineering News
- Waterloo Science News (April 25, 2014): Waterloo nanotech light bulb could revolutionize energy-efficient lighting. See also Waterloo Stories (April 21, 2014)
- Design Engineering (May 21, 2014): Waterloo-developed nanotech to make LED light bulbs affordable
- CRC News (June 4, 2014): Canada Research Chair develops more efficient, affordable lighting
- Also featured in: LEDinside, Reddit.com, e! Science News, Keep.ca, geekexchange.com, Tech News Daily, topix.com-Chemistry News, Genesis NanoTechnology, nanotechnology.newsonly.org, inkblot.ca, and others